HControl Hybrid 45mm
HCONTROL HYBRID is a reflective vapour control layer with a built-in thermal performance for use on the warm side of any insulation material, behind the internal finish in roofs, walls and ceilings.
HCONTROL HYBRID provides dual performance within a single product: a vapour control layer and insulation, allowing a reduction in the number of installation steps whilst reducing the thickness of the main insulation to achieve the same required U-Value. It can be used in conjunction with any type of insulation. HCONTROL HYBRID is available in rolls of 10m² (1600mm width) in a 45mm thickness.
HControl Hybrid advantages:
- DUAL PERFORMANCE
- Z-value > 1000 MNs/g
- Achieves a declared core R-value of 1.90 m2.K/W (with no air gaps – in direct contact) and an R-value of 3.20 m2.K/W with 2 air voids of 20 mm (horizontal flow), as certified by VTT.
- HCONTROL HYBRID is airtight, acts as a barrier against air leakages and thermal convection.
- DUAL TESTING HCONTROL HYBRID has been tested and certified in a laboratory according to the following EN standards EN 13984 & EN 16012
- HCONTROL HYBRID has been tested on site by the Caledonian University according
to ISO 9869.
- LABC and LABSS Registered Details RD 461