HYBRIS is an insulation material for timber frame or masonry walls, pitched roofs or ceilings applications.
HYBRIS is a reflective insulation product based on a honeycomb structure. Hybris is available in 1145mm wide panels and in a range of thicknesses from 50mm to 205mm. Its high thermal performance is provided by a special structure composed of a large number of low emissivity cavities, protected from dust and excessive air movement. Moreover, the low emissivity external films provide additional thermal resistance, when associated with air cavities.
- DUAL PERFORMANCE
- Low core effective declared thermal conductivity as low as 0.033 W/m.K (according to EN 16012).
- With an air gap on either side, HYBRIS can reach on average a complementary thermal resistance which can be incorporated into U value calculations carried out in accordance with EN 6946.
- FULLY CERTIFIED: HYBRIS has been tested according to the following EN standards EN 16012 & ISO 6946
- SPACE SAVING: HYBRIS insulation helps to keep the fabric element to a minimum thickness and saves space!
- LABC and LABSS Registered Details RD 462